ELVACO MetPro is a manufacturer of multi-purpose industrial, standardized containers. In addition to production, we specialized also in reparation of used containers according to customer requirements.
With our experienced team, we meet all the industrial needs and market requirements in reconstruction of used and production of completely new containers.
Technical containers are units adapted to the industrial needs of clients. They can function as independent facility but also as parts of production processes. They can be in standard dimensions or completely adapted to process needs.
We are able to make a completely new unit or to adapt transport containers and to perform CSC certification after adaptation so that your product can travel around the world on regular shipping container lines.
SWAP BODY CONTAINERS
One of the types of standard shipping containers for road and rail transport. They take advantage of the large number of trailers for carrying standard ISO containers.
The design of SWAP BODY and ROLL-OFF CONTAINERS is optimized so as to minimize empty weight, to save on fuel costs on a truck (less dead weight for transport) and the cost of building a terminal for reloading.
MOBILE FLEX POWER SYSTEMS
Mobile Flex Power Hydro & Mobile Flex Power Diesel / PV
represent a mobile decentralized energy generator unit in combination with water treatment technologies in an ISO standard container (20ft or 40ft).
MFP offers a complete mobile solution for access to drinking water and electrical power in remote areas. The system can be customized and tailored to a wide range of different applications (Agricultural, Commercial, Military and Humanitarian).
1. Mobile Flex Power Hydro system treats raw/salted water and provides additional power through photovoltaic backed-up with a diesel generator. It can use two technologies: groundwater treatment and desalination of seawater to provide drinking water according to WHO-standards.
Groundwater treatment solution
(PV modules in transport position)
Seawater desalination treatment
2. Mobile Flex Power Diesel / PV is a system which supplies power by using photovoltaic backed-up by a diesel generator.
OVERVIEW OF THE DIFFERENT PERFORMANCE LEVELS OFFERED BY ELVACO MetPro
Maximum clean water capacity using different types of energy carriers (liter/day)
|Product Portfolio||Energy carriers||Raw Water Quality|
|Connection to Grid||500,000||300,000|
|Connection to Grid/PV||500,000||300,000|
|Diesel/PV/Wind/Battery||under development||under development|
Power output and clean water capacity by different diesel generators
|Model||Diesel GENSET Power||Power for external use||Drinking water output||ISO Container|
MOBILE FLEX POWER SYSTEM CHARACTERISTICS:
- Independent access to Power and Water in remote areas 24/7
- Plug and Operate
- Modular Construction System
- Fully automatic operation
- Permanent monitoring of water quality
- Raw salinities up to 45.000 ppm
- Tailor-made solutions
- Operate and Maintenance support all over the world
- Training for operator and service personnel
- Set of essential spare parts and consumables included
- Flexible and cost saving transport via ISO Containers
Brochure for MOBILE FLEX POWER (MFP) SYSTEMS
Checklist for MOBILE FLEX POWER (MFP) SYSTEMS
for storage of solid waste, capacity 10-30 m³